Loch Ness, Glen Coe & Highlands
Definitely the best way to explore Scotland and its Highlands in a single day.
Discover its nature, culture and history through its valleys, lakes, mountains and castles. A trip you'll never forget!
- We had breakfast by Lake Lubnaig,
- we tour the Lomong & Trossachs Lake National Park,
- we crossed the Rannoch Moor and
- we stop to contemplate the majestic Glen Coe valley just before we reach the shores of Loch Ness where we will stop for lunch.
After the meal:
- we drive along the 37 kilometers of Loch Ness making several stops until we reach
- Inverness where we will have time to stroll through its streets before heading back to Edinburgh.
- Halfway between Inverness and Edinburgh, we will make a technical stop in a charming little village, Dunkeld.
You can't ask for more in a day!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Thank you very much for booking your tour with us!
The meeting point is at the entrance of ST ANDREW'S HOUSE (2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG). There you'll see someone from our team with the green umbrella and our logo.
The NESS LAKE TOUR - INVERNESS - GLEN COE departs at 7.30 am but please go at 7.15 am so that the tour can leave on time. Punctuality is very important and the tour will always leave at your time.
Another email will be sent the day before the tour as a reminder.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here we are waiting for you ready for your next adventure!
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- It is not necessary to bring food.
- Always wear a water resistant garment or umbrella
● You need to be at the starting point 15 mins in advance.
● A minimum of 4 people is required to make the departure.
● Extra money for extra expenses.
● The company will not wait for the person who for reasons outside the company is not at the starting point at the indicated time.
Download now the PDF with all the information related to your tour in the button below.
Have you booked your Edinburgh walking tour yet?
Don't miss the opportunity to participate in the city's most popular walking tours. Walk in hand with our guides and let them tell you all the secrets of the Scottish capital.
Join our guided tours:
- Old City Tour
- Dean Village & New Town Tour
- Tour of the Black Legends
Sign up by clicking on the logo and don't miss this opportunity!