Edinburgh Castle Tour - Skip The Line Tickets Included
Explore the history of Edinburgh Castle with us! Please Note
This tour does not begin at the castle, but instead meets by the statue of Adam Smith, on the Royal Mile (192 High Street) and your guide will lead the group to the castle as part of the tourRates
Adults - £29.00
Children - £22.20
Concessions - £25.60
1 hours and 30 minutesAbout The Tour
- This tour does not begin at the castle, but instead meets by the statue of Adam Smith, on the Royal Mile (192 High Street).
- This walking tour takes you into and through Edinburgh’s must see attraction and its 3000 years of history.
- From the birth of King James VI to the many sieges it has withstood, Edinburgh’s fortress is full of history and surprises.
- See the One o’clock Gun, Mons Meg and even The Crown Jewels in Edinburgh’s #1 attraction.
- After the tour, guests will be allowed to wonder The Castle on their own time until it closes.
Please bring a copy of your confirmation email.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|